I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1- I am glorious above all things
2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4- Show displeasure clearly.
6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
ever ever ever ever
will i be as drunk as i was yesterday
Am I the only one who feels that there is a difference between Closing Night and Closing?
It’s closing night for Cabaret and I’m just so sad. :(
Me: “My job is to sit there and look beautiful”
Actor: “And you do it, honey.”
but if you sell your soul to a demon in return for being immortal do you just become soulless after a decade?
aquaangel2 they found my secret.
- Talk about their past shows like they were the greatest.
- Hate at least one critically acclaimed actor/actress.
- Refuse to watch the movie because, “the live musical was better.”
- Drink coffee like it’s their job.
- Judge the lighting at every event ever.
- Wear black regularly.
- Cringe at the rare instance they see sunlight.
- Essentially live in a cave.
- Be Batman.